Is Candida sabotaging Your Health?
Yeast is one of many types of micro - organisms found in the digestive system.
- Candida albicans is the most common yeast.
- Candida cannot thrive outside the body.
- Virtually everyone has intestinal candida colonies.
- Under normal circumstances the yeast lives in harmony with us through a delicate balance of bacterial types.
- Similar to the type of yeast used to make bread, Candida is an oval-shaped micro - organism which can reproduce rapidly by budding.
- Approximately 900 species of yeast exist, although the Candida variety is the one we have to deal with.
What weakens the immune system?
- Birth control pills
- Excess sugar in the diet
Steps to Wellness !!!!
- Balance the pH
- Use Probiotics
- Support the immune system
Candida Control Diet !!!!
Two things drive Candida:
- Sugar or anything that turns to sugar
- Mold or anything containing mold or fungus.
A. You should NOT eat Cheese, Vinegar, Mushrooms, Mayonnaise, or Mustard.
What You Can Eat:
– Meat, (beef, chicken, turkey, fish, etc.), eggs, (preferably organic), and protein powder.
- – Olive Oil
- – Coconut oil (contains Caprylic Acid)
- – Almonds
- – Peanut Butter(with a small amount of Silver shield stirred in)
- – Be careful with nuts as they often carry a lot of mold.
- Non-Starchy carbohydrates (e.g. green beans,broccoli,tomatoes, cucumbers, spinach, etc.)
- Fresh or frozen berries(freshly picked--not fresh in the store as they are often moldy)
- Lemons, Grapefruit (No other fruit)
- Beans (Black beans, pinto beans, etc.)
– Chili is a great Candida cleanse meal.